Thursday, December 2, 2010

EBOUE IN TIGHTS AND LAME PITCH INVADERS.

I didn't get a chance to see our Carling Cup quarter final against Wigan yesterday, since it wasn't anywhere on TV and I would rather listen to a Ke$ha album than watch it on a stream that freezes every 10 seconds.

I do know that we won 2-0 with an own goal from Antolin Alcaraz and another from Nicklas Bendtner. I also know Eboue wore tights. They were white and ridiculous.

And while this about concludes my review of the actual match, there is something else I want to discuss. The issue which I've been meaning to bring up for awhile.

I am talking about, of course, THE PITCH INVADERS or to be precise, the complete and utter incompetence they've been displaying lately.

There were two of them last night and neither showed any commitment, whatsoever. There was no desire, no spark, no spirit. Not to mention the fact that they were FULLY CLOTHED. Disgraceful.

You wanna be pitch invadin', bro? Better do it right, yo:


You see this awesome, AWESOME pitch invader? That's fuckin' DED-I-CA-TION for you. From the love he's spreading to the timeless artwork. Flawless. FUCK JOSE? FUCK YEAH!

I pray to God this saint didn't get banned for life.

No comments :

Post a Comment